"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and bankingdetails. “Personal Information” does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties
- The transfer of your Personal Information across international borders
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information
- BtcGhana’s retention of your Personal Information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONA. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you open a BtcGhana Account, perform any transactions on the BtcGhana Platform, or useother BtcGhana Services. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents maybe asked to provide their social security numbers.
- Residence verification information, such as Utility bill details or similar information.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device, and browsing information when you access the BtcGhana website or use BtcGhana Services. Thisinformation is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. Thisinformation may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, browser type.
- Website usage information.
The BtcGhana site is using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in orderto make websites work, or work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the harddrive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, whatproducts are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. Theinformation and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and howto better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect aboutyou while you are using the Platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other thanto assist us.C. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your BtcGhana transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Personalise your user experience.
- Analyse BtcGhana website usage, and improve our website and website offerings.
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Contact you about BtcGhana Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of theBtcGhana Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products andservices provided by BtcGhana.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be more explained on the website.
DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Information acrossinternational borders, as described below.A. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure.
- We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
We store and process your Personal Information in data centres around the world, wherever BtcGhana facilities or service providers are located. Suchtransfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Occasionally, the BtcGhana website may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites thirdparty sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked fromthe BtcGhana website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages,losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites.
External Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site thatyou visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on the BtcGhana website.ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your Personal Information to correct, update, and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data. To exercise this right, contact usat [email protected]SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Information from loss,theft, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Personal Information.Information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information. “Personal Information” does not include anonymisedand/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
Service(s).The technological platform and functional rules managed by BTCGhana to permit members to perform transactions.
Transaction.The transfer of Bitcoins to our Service.CONTACT US